Thursday 7 February 2013

January Favourites

I know I'm a little bit late putting this post up but for the past week I've just been doing all I can to catch up on school work. With half term coming up hopefully I'll be able to get a few extra posts up soon.  Anyway on with the post, better late than never right?





Soap & Glory Heel Genius- I have quickly become obsessed with this cream. With a lovely fresh scent this cream is quickly absorbed into the skin. It's suggested that you apply the cream before bed then put on a pair of socks. In the morning you wake up to super soft and silky feet.
Palmers Cocoa Butter-  This sweet and chocolate smelling cream is a necessity for any beauty junkies who love to smell sweet and have silky smooth skin. I apply this cream after a shower and I'm never left feeling sticky like most body butters. 
Benefit Bad Gal Lash- I have had this little beauty lying around in my makeup collection unopened for a long time now. The wand is huge and perfect for getting all my lashes. It leaves me with long luscious lashes and no clumps and also lasts all day. However it is easy to get off with a simple swipe of eye makeup remover which is perfect when you've had a long day and don't want to spend a long time trying to take your makeup off.
Benefit Bo-ing Concealor- I've wanted to try this product for so long now and when I saw it in a makeup set I had been looking at for a while I snapped it up instantly. This product is so smooth to apply and covers up pretty much everything.
Elf Eyebrow Kit- Filling in my eyebrows is something that I've become obsessed with recently and this kit is perfect for it. As a person who was used to using eyebrow pencils I am officially converted. This kit leaves me with natural looking brows and keeps them in place all day long
Topshop Cream Blush- I have used this blush everyday for the past month. Mine is in Head Over Heels. The blush goes on as a cream but dries to a powder finish and lasts for a good length of time. It's a beautiful coral pink colour. It is easy to blend and perfect for quick applications.
Yankee Candle ( Cherries on Snow)- As a person who is obsessed with candles I am always swapping and changing between my collection. The scent quickly fills the room when burning leaving you with a cosy atmosphere. For any of those who love the smell of cherries this is definitely a must have.
What were your favourites for January?


No comments:

Post a Comment