Thursday 31 January 2013

Les Misérables

Yesterday I went to see Les Misérables at the cinema and I can honestly say it's the best movie I've seen in a long, long time. It was such a beautiful film. As soon as I returned home I instantly bought the soundtrack and have had it on repeat constantly since. My favourite songs are probably 'empty chairs at empty tables', 'master of the house' and 'on my own'. The vocals were amazing and as Samantha Barks if from the Isle of Man, like myself, I felt so proud of her achievements. Helena Bonham Carter and Sacha Baron Cohen were the perfect combination and added an amazing sense of light heartedness to the film without going too over the top.
I would recommend this film to everyone and definitely class it as a 'must see' movie. Even if you think it's not your sort of thing I'm pretty sure you'll be surprised when you watch it. The story is amazing and the talent of the actors is impeccable. I'm already excited for the dvd to be released.
Have you been to see this film? If so what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment