Friday, 15 February 2013

Everyday Makeup

 I used to be one for wearing lots of eyeliner and super dark eyeshadow but recently I've been preferring a much more natural eye look. I was always good for swapping and changing products to try new thing however now that I'm trying to use things up I tend to stick to the products I really like. With my skin improving as well I'm starting to wear less foundation and I can honestly say I now prefer the 'less is more' look for my day to day routine.



FACE
♥- Rimmel London 25 Hour Foundation
♥- Benefit Bo-ing Concealor
♥- L'oreal Paris Touch Magique
♥-Benefit Hello Flawless Powder
♥- Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder
♥- Topshop Cream Blush
Eyes
♥- Colour Trend Cream Eyeshadow
♥- Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara
♥- Elf Eyebrow Kit
Lips
♥-Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick
♥- Missguided Lipgloss




What products do you use on a daily basis?

3 comments:

  1. i am obsessed with my collection 2000 concealer! it's the best and i use it every day without fail! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to use that concealer but when I ran out a while ago I never repurchased it. When my current one runs out I'll be sure to try it out again :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Topshop's makeup range so I will have to check out their cream blushes! I love the Revlon Color Stay foundation and I use that everyday without fail as well as the Rimmel Stay matte powder! Would love it if you could check out my blog xxx

    http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete