Friday 8 February 2013

Get To Know Me

I've seen many blogs do posts similar to this and I thought it would be fun for those who read my blog to learn a little bit more about me.


1. Is there anything in life you would like to accomplish that you haven't yet?

Although I've done quite a bit of travelling there is still so many places I would like to visit. I'm hoping to take a year out someday and just travel.

2. One secret you don't mind sharing with us?

Not that I can think of right now.

3. How do you like to relax?

Light some candles, curl up with blankets and watch movies.

4. What was your last major purchase?

I haven't really bought much recently as I'm saving up for my trip to London. Last thing I bought was probably a pair of shoes.

5.What can you cook very well?

Most types of desserts, they're my specialty 


6. What is your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas. I love the atmosphere and decorating the house.

7. What is one tv show that you really don't like?

Jeremy Kyle

8. If given a million dollars, what is the first thing you would do with it?

Shopping spree, it's been a long time since I went crazy shopping.

9.  What kind of people do you like being around?

People who are constantly laughing and having a good time.

10. What is your one embarrassing moment?

When I fell down a muddy hill in front of a lot of people at school.


11. What one makeup mistake that you used to make?

Wearing extremely dark eyebrows.

12. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you pick?

Melon!

13. Have you got any tattoos? If not, would you like one?

Nope but I plan to get some in the future

14. What is your one staple clothing item?

A good old beanie hat.

15. Do you have any bad habits?

Not responding to people, whether that's with texts or just forgetting to answer someone's question.

16. If you were to be reincarnated into an animal, what would you be and why?

Probably a dog because they get to just sleep, eat and play. The perfect life

17. Do you think money is happiness?

I don't think money is happiness but if it's used correctly it can help bring about happiness.

18.  Are you OCD about anything?

Yes pretty much everything

19. Have you ever been abroad?

Yes, the furthest I've been though is Australia


20. Do you speak any foreign languages?

Not fluently


21. What is your favourite colour of nail polish?

Black


22. If you could be anyone for a day who would you be and why?

I have no idea

23. How tall/short are you?

5'1, I'm extremely short

23. If you were to dye your hair, what colour would it be?

I'm always dying my hair, I get bored of hair colours extremely quickly

24. What are you wearing right now? even if you're not wearing anything, just say it ;)

Pyjama bottoms and an oversized polo shirt

25. Best present you ever received?
 
My nikon d3100 camera

26. Cheapest makeup product you own?

I own some MUA products from superdrug costing £1 each

Leave me a comment with your own answers to these questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment