Sunday 17 March 2013

Review: Graze Box #1

A few weeks ago I received my first graze box. I came across grace when I kept seeing photos of the boxes on many instagram profiles. So I finally made the jump and ordered one. 

Graze is an online company that sends out weekly or fortnightly boxes which contain four healthy snacks. The aim is to help relieve those  cravings many of us get as the day goes on. Each box is small enough to fit through your letter box and so you don't have to worry about picking up a package if you don't happen to be home when they are delivered.
In my first box I received healthy popping corn (salted), super berry detox, cheddar gorge and honeycomb crunch.

Healthy Popping Corn (Salted)- This was definitely my favourite snack I received and as soon as I opened the box I headed straight to the microwave to try it out. This tastes just as good as any popcorn I've tried in the past. The flavouring is not over the top and you get such a good size portion. I was surprised by how much I actually got.

Super Berry Detox- I am a big fan of dried fruit and so I was really excited to try this.  In this you get blueberries, green raisins, goji berries and cranberries. These were very tasty and surprisingly very filling too. 

Cheddar Gorge- With this you get cheese cashews, baked herb bites and salsa corn sticks.  Although this sounded quite strange to me I actually ended up loving it. The only thing I would say is it can be quite drying but as long as you have a glass of water you won't have a problem.

Honeycomb Crunch- This was the final snack I tried. In it you get milk chocolate coated honeycomb, raisins and almonds. This is definitely perfect for when you have that sugar craving. 

The best part in my opinion about graze is the fact you can rate each snack. You can choose bin, try, like or love. This then helps the graze team choose what snacks to put in your box more often than others. On many snacks you can also select 'send soon' which is great if there is a particular snack you are craving. 

I think these boxed are such a great idea and definitely something you can look forward to coming home to each week. Each box is only £3.50 which include p&p. If you would like to receive your first graze box for free you can use my code 7Z24YQL. Or you can use this link to take you straight to the graze website by CLICKING HERE.

I am definitely excited to receive my next box and can't wait to try some new snacks.

Have you tried graze boxes?

Georgina 
xxx


4 comments:

  1. I love the time of the week when I get my graze box! Such great treats inside and even better when you know they are good for you!


    Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get super excited when I remember that I have a graze box coming!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I hadnt had one yet...but i like these treats :)
    xoxo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete