Thursday 14 March 2013

Confessions of a Blogger


I've seen so many of these posts over the past few weeks so I thought I would join in and do my own.


When did you start your blog?
I started this blog back in December 2012. I had wanted to start a blog for so long but waited until I got a good camera so I would be able to take better pictures.

Have you had any past online presence before (Other blog, YouTube)?
No this is my first. I'd love to make a YouTube channel one day but currently I'm not confident enough to sit in front of the camera and chat away for 10 minutes.

Why did you start a blog?
I have been reading blogs for years and have always wanted to start my own.

When did you become serious about starting a blog?
I wouldn't say I'm super serious about my blog I'd describe it more as a hobby. It's something I love and I get enjoyment from putting up a new post.

What was your first post?
It was a post on christmas day and involved some of my favourite pictures I had taken that day.

What has been your biggest challenge about blogging?
I think the hardest thing for me so far is definitely posting regularly. Some days I sometimes just don't feel like blogging but I end up feeling bad if I don't. I need to try and set up a routine to try and make it easier to post more often and regularly.

Where do you see your blog in one year?
I just hope I'm still enjoying blogging as much as I currently do and hopefully I will have a bigger following of people.

What is the most rewarding thing to you about blogging?
Definitely the response from readers. I get quite excited when I see I have a new comment. Those comments are what motivates me to continue on blogging.

What is the most discouraging thing that happens to you?
I haven't had anything discouraging so far and hopefully it will stay that way.

What's your lasting inspiration or motivation?
As I have already said the comments I receive from readers motivate me to post more. I get a lot of inspiration from reading other people blogs and the way they design their posts. I take inspiration from pretty much anything, if I see something I like I take note of it and then try to come up with a post to do with it.

I hope you enjoyed reading this tag. Also I tag everyone!

Georgina
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour of your eyes! I also want to start a youtube but i dont have the courage and admitting it im scared if people at school find out...

    Please check out my blog if you have the time x
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I totally agree with you. I don't know whether I could handle people from my school finding out. Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to do it though x

      Delete