Sunday 30 December 2012

Weekly Wishlist #1

1.
2.
3.

4.

5.



1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Recently I just seem to be looking for the same sorts of pieces. I keep saying that I need to buy a new coat but I never seem to actually get round to it. By the time I actually get a new coat it will probably be summer. Jewellery is a big obsession of mine but particularly necklaces, the bigger the better for me right now.  Wedge high tops are just a new found love of mine after purchasing my first pair I can't seem to get enough of them and I know soon enough I'll be the owner of a good few pairs.Hats have always been a big love of mine as they're perfect for those days when you either don't have the time or are just too lazy to fix your hair in the morning. Any sort of graphic tee will instantly be loved by me especially if it is relevant to my likes and tastes. This one reflects my love for the Ramones that just seems to be growing more and more.
What's on your wishlist this week?








No comments:

Post a Comment