Thursday 27 December 2012

Simplicity

Hello lovelies, today was a simple but excellent day. I love beginning my day with a workout and then a smoothie. Without fail it always puts me in a good mood. I completed level 2 of the 30 day shred today. I never seem to do it in order because I get bored of workout routines so quickly. Like everyone else I hate the idea of exercising until I start but I never regret it when I'm done. The smoothie was so refreshing and just what I need when I was done.




The rest of my day was spent revising even though right now I feel like I haven't learnt anything. I don't know what I was thinking when I thought taking further maths for a-level was a good idea. My biggest regret of the year. Hopefully tomorrow's revision will be more successful. Looking forward to hitting the sales tomorrow morning, maybe some retail therapy will do me good.
How did you spend your day today?


No comments:

Post a Comment