Friday 28 December 2012

High Top Wedge Sneakers

These were something I hated when they first came about but over time I've slowly warmed to them and for the past few months I've been trying to find the perfect pair. That day has finally come. 






I was barely able to contain my excited when I saw them. I couldn't believe that not only were they on sale but they were also the last pair in this colour and they were in my size. They're from river island and I know it won't be long until I'm back looking for another pair. The range was amazing with so many different styles and colours there is bound to be a pair to suit everyone's style. They're super comfortable and for people like me who aren't lucky in the height department they are a great way of adding a couple of inches without having to deal with the pain of stilettos.
Have you tried a pair of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment